BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

i wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad!


Hey guys, malam! :D
just got back from the mall. sasak ku , balikbalik kana kacau ada lagi yang stalking. but inda papa :)))
what i hate the most is when FENDI tap me hard on the shoulder! bari sasak nanti kau!!! banar babi!!!! anyways, balikbalik wah me and my cousin, NugHul kana kacau and stalked. this guy in pink/black plaid shirt stalked us like, kami jalanjalan then his "grup" surrounds us. yatah my cousin, lari lajulaju then aku left behind, he smiled, but i didn't smiled back. :b malas ku ingauuu! :b today, i watch the karate kid, dude menangis keraja ku yoh! haha let's me-muklen
Ahaxx ahaxx! kenafakanzz kalau akux menangiz?
euwww~
hate poklen-ers love stalkers. HAHA random!bah tell you bout today.
jaden smith was like hot!! haha! then jackie chan be moustache and the guy yang against jaden was soo hot! :b i like tohh. haha jaden's character is 'Dre' suka ku namanya
LAWAAA!
Jackie is Mr. Han, guy against jaden; cheong. LAWA towh! :b hehe, rupanya kungfu ane everyday's job. seriously! HAHA bahbah, ba ba blank now
gotta go pack, I'm going to KK! KoTa KinaBalu here me come! i love you guys-
byeee!

0 comments: