BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

rainrain go away, come again for another day.

hey guys. dude like apa. :p okay.
i just abis having a shower in the rain with my adiks. they are adorable :D so kenapa we played in the rain? here's the reason. it is because kami boring and there's nothing to do wah, so like, i have an idea. actually my hajat was having shower in the rain for myself but they joined with me jua. haha!
we wore our bathing suit. but i wore pants jua. biar basah :b. dude siuk eh, mau mau lagi! :DD

no occasions coming up lately and my life's been a bore. hmm. well, i had this huge fight with baby kelmarin. he said aku inda mau layan ia. well, not true sayang, mau me layan kaliah, but kelmarin i was so busy. oh, i did told you yang my phone kana ambil right . hmm. nobody to talk to afterall. last night, had a chat with M'N. seems like fighting too. hmm ;'( he wants to die wah. ia pikir ia menyusahkan aku actually, he never did. he made my life happier. true story. not lying.

okay, too close to personal. i gotta peace out. so bye guys,

iloveeyouuu

0 comments: