BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the only thing that would hurt is when i'm without you here!


hey peeps, guess what? i'm moving to KK! HAHA, absolutely not :D just kidding!but i'm not sure bila balik. :/ oh and and today ada trip ke tempat yang jauh and i wore my new outfit line it's called reddish pink punker :b nada deh. entah, i don't know what should i call it but sure it's retrooo! :))))) what's up today? well i woke up preety late today! really late kul 10 aku bangun. grr. oh and and, kami breakfast arah the hotel punya dine-in thingy and everything was marvelous! gehee, today i bought leggings and skinnies lagi. finally my dreams are almost coming true. today my dad, like mad but sikit sikit. he is mad cause my adik balikbalik mau mainan! i hate you fez! garsh!.... ((:

avoiding my sister's madness, im currently watching prince of persia oh and today we ate KFC for lunch. YUM! (((: today, my baby miscal and message aku. i almost cried like....likeee bad! :(((((huhu. i miss you too bah babe, sabar tomorrow me balik okay? today in the car i listened to my playlist and it was good mahn!!! :D harhar! :b





i slept today in the car from the marvelous Le Meridien to the streets of SABAH i like towh! :DD the last song in the journey was the Aly and Aj's Chemical React[Chemical React - Aly and Aj in common listeners] :)))i like bahhh! good. my family bought baju's for my baby sister; jeeeraah! and today ia selalu cakap Oh My Gosh! :b haha pandai dah walaupun kecil masih. :D i used my rayban shades and everybody was looking and my head cakap "kenapa liat liat? ada utang kah?" hehe (Y)



lawa my title? it's dedicated to Baby Jiman and M'N though. oh and i am loving Kevin McHale much more :DDDDD bah got to go! ba-ba-ba bye iloveeeyouuuu! :)))

0 comments: